Apple, dates, figs, apricot, pineapple, mango, cranberries, raisins, blueberry, papaya
With Ishida as your partner you can tap into world-class expertise in handling and packing a vast range of products, from raisins, berries, dates, figs and mangoes, to semi-dried (‘soft-dried') apricots and fruit-rich cereal mixes.
Our worldwide dried fruit installed base includes multihead weighers, both circular (automatic) and linear (semi-automatic), renowned for their speed and accuracy, with a wide variety of mechanisms for moving the product, including gravity, vibration and spiral screw.
Challenges we have enabled our customers to profitably overcome include:
- Automating your processes to overcome manpower costs and restrictions in your market
- Moving even the stickiest fruit through the packing process at industry-leading speeds
- Optimising your yield of high-value packed product through unbeatable weighing accuracy
- Providing economical routes to the exact pack type your market favours, including all tray and bag formats
- Production of fruit mixtures and fruit-cereal mixtures by highly accurate mix-weighing
- Perfect placement of product in pre-formed and thermoformed trays, often using custom-built weigher-to-pack distribution systems
- Pack inspection to the highest levels of consumer safety and presentation quality
Ishida also offers you all the product handling and infeed systems needed to serve your weigher, as well as downstream equipment ranging from weigher-to-pack distribution systems, tray packing, sealing, labelling and inspecting, and casepacking.